Creating a project is easy, and helps keep all your conversations, tasks, and files organized. It also helps your team know what's going on, whether they're in the office or the field.
Here’s how to do it:
1. In the top, righthand corner of the screen, you should see a blue + symbol in a circle. Tap it.
2. In the menu, select 'Create project'.
3. Add a project name that everyone will recognize, the address of the project, and a color. Don't know the address? No problem, you can change it later.
3) We will auto-create your first subchat (we name it 'Team chat'). You can easily change that name by tapping into the chat, tapping the name (at the top), and selecting 'View chat info'. Here, clicking 'Edit' will let you change the name.
4) To create your next subchat, hit the + in the top right hand corner on the project screen you just created.
5) Then tap 'Create subchat'
Question? Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org